jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

Star II

Hello bloggers! I'm Laura and this week I have been with my partner Andrea Bermudez, the star.
My group had to do two conpcetual maps to the items 1 and 4, which were about Spanish overview and the variations and structures in the Spanish educational system.
We use the ``Cmap ´´program to make the conceptual maps, but other groups have used programs like ``Mindmeister´´.
In the Monday lesson, our group had to present the item 4,and with members of the group ``Step by step´´ we did another conceptual map summarizing concept maps of all the groups that had made ​​item 4.
We use the Cmap program and include information and pictures for all students can understand very well the concept map when we will have to study it.

I hope ,all the people understand very well our work J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario