miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

STAR by Andrea Bermúdez

Hello bloggers!

I'm Andrea Bermúdez and this week my role has been "Star". This week, my group and I have had to do a conceptual map for starting with the seventh topic of this weeks of class "Changes in The Spanish Educational System Overview: The game" in which we have to make a game about The Spanish Educational System. For doing the Cmaps we have had to use the topics 1 (An Overview of the Educational System) and 4 (Organisational Variations and Alternative Structures in Primary Education), which were distributed by the teacher the last monday. We have used the CmapTools for doing the Cmaps. 

On monday, we had to exchange the Cmap and to each group was asigned one of the six topics at random

This has been our work of this week. I hope that you like it!

See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario