martes, 1 de abril de 2014

Facilitator By Nerea

Hello everybody!

I'm Nerea, this week I've been the facilitator of my group, I've been managing and supervising the work that my classmates were doing. 

This week have started "the final game" and the first part of it, is to elaborate some concept maps according with some documents that teacher facilitated us about the Organization of the Spanish Educational System

To carry out this task, first all we have read the two topics that our teacher, Linda, assigned us:
Number 1. An Overview of the Educational System
Number 4. Organisational Variations and Alternative Structures in Primary Education

Next, each one did a part of the conceptual map: Amelia, Noelia and Me did the first one; Vero, Laura, Gloria and Andrea did the second one. Later, all together review the different parts and join them

Finally, we created two big conceptual maps, one of each topic.

I’ve felt very comfortable with this role this week because my partners are very good workers and everybody collaborate. I have never had any problem with them.

I hope you like the final game; soon we will give more information


Nerea.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario