sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

Analyst by Nerea

Hi everybody!

This week I'm the analyst of my group! 
As you know, like the word says, the analyst has to ” analyze” the effort and the work that all the components of my group have done during this week and put them a grade that symbolize their efforts and work,

Honestly, I have a very good group in this sense. Everybody in my group do what they have to do and add some ideas. There isn't anybody who don't do anything or who is lazier than the others.

The best thing in this week have been work with another groups and put in common our weekly results.

From my point of view, this role is a little difficult because I have to put a grade to my partners, but, in this case it hasn't been difficult because everybody work hard.

That's all for this week.
Nerea

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario