martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

Star I by Noelia Clemente

Hello everybody!
I am Noelia and this last week I have been one of the stars of the group. For this presentation my partner Gloria and I had to study the questions of Spanish Educational System that our group and the other groups had done before.
 The day of the presentation was a bit different from others presentations because all the stars of the groups had to participate in “the game”. In the game our teacher Linda asked us questions randomly about the Spanish Educational System and if we answer it well we can win the game. Finally, the winners of the game were at the first place T8T and at the second place Step by step.

Unfortunately, we didn’t win but we already know all the things about the Spanish Educational System! This game has been useful to us because it has been a way of study these contents.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario