martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

CURATOR-FARMER by Andrea Bermúdez

Hello everyone!

This week I am the "curator-farmer" of my group. For this task my partners have done a presentation relating the different types of leadership. For it, they have used three documents where are explained the types. There are the documents:

-Gastil, John "A Definition and Illustration of Democratic Leadership" Human Relorions. VoL 47. No. 8, 1994 .

-Hoyle, John R. "Leadership Styles" Encyclopedia of Educational Leadership and Administration. Ed. . Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE, 2006. 595-98. SAGE Reference Online. Web. 30 Jan. 2012.

-"Leadership Styles" from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. 


Different Types of Leadership and Wikipedia / Webs / Dictionary in Verónica Costa (teachleaders)

Collect what you like from your Android devices thanks to the Pearltrees' app

1 comentario:

  1. Hello! I'm Blanca, the journalist of this week of the group "The Little Ants" and I would like to tell you that I really enjoyed your presentation of today.
    I think that, as the rest of the groups, you find and explain very well then advantages and disadvantages of the different styles of leadership.
    Keep working!! See you! :)

    ResponderEliminar