martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

STAR II

HELLO EVERYONE!!
 
This week I've been the star with my mate Noelia. And it has been fantastic for different reason. The first one, because we have worked in a interested activity where we have known different cartographic projections map and the second one, because of we were very nervous because we thought that we were going to have to explain in front of the whole class, and for me this is difficult because I don't speak very well English and my accent is bad, and I was worried about that. But finally and like the next week, the presentation was a surprise and different to what we thought. So all the star of the different groups made the presentation explaining the different projections maps and it was very cool because all of us had to be agree with the others for do a good presentation. And also, not only the stars had to expose the task, if not that all the members of the each group had to expose too, and this was an unexpected surprise for all and with this way we learnt to collaborate in group. And there are some photos I took during the presentations of my mates:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario