martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

FACILITATOR ROLE by Verónica Costa

Hi everybody!

I'm Verónica, and this week I've been "the boss", the facilitator of the group, and I have liked so much because I like giving orders ;) This role, besides the journalist's role, is one of my favorites, because I can say I'm a little bit bossy and with this role I've had to order all my mates and they have done everything I said to them. But also, it's a difficult task because we are so much in the group and although there were some activities to do, there weren't for everybody, and sometimes there was somebody who wasn't doing anything, but we try to help each other and work together. With this task we had a problem, it was that other group of the class has the same topic that we had choosen for doing the activity, but finally we could resolve this problem talking each other and each group chose a new topic. But for the rest, everything was right and we learnt a lot with the presentation of my classmates.

For this activity I divided my mates in differents groups with differents activities each one, and I did this division according to the capacity of each of my collegues. For example, I ordered to Amelia to do the power point presentation with the help of mine, because we know manipulate the power point and other informatics programs very well. Gloria was searching the pictures for the power point and the others searching information about the activity of the week. But the most important is that if one of us had a doubt, there was always somebody to help her, and this is grateful.

And this week we are happy because we don't have any activity!! So we are going to repair some mistakes of the blog for it could be better ;)


See you ;D

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello teachleaders!
    I have to say you that your exposition the last Monday was amazing, the stars did a good work, they made that the topic was interesting. Moreover, the post is one of the most entertainment.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Please, try to incluide in the facilitator post the way in wich you have organized the work for the activity, not just your imppressions BUT how have you "order" others to work.

    ResponderEliminar