jueves, 27 de febrero de 2014

JOURNALIST ROLE by Noelia Clemente

Hello bloggers!

Last week I have been the journalist of my group and I’m going to explain all the process of the work.
First of all, we have to do a presentation about how to use Creative Commons Licence and then we have to choose a topic which is teach in Primary School and ours stars have to present it to the class.
Unfortunately, another group of the class and we choose the same topic and it was a problem because they and we were doing the same work. So we have to start again and choose another topic and we decide to do it about the human evolution.

Here you have some photos about us working on it.




All the presentations have been really interesting and, in my opinion, I think that the presentation of the group “Give me 7” was really nice and the presentation of the group “Little ants” was very clear.

Finally, ours stars, Andrea and Laura, have done a really good job, they looked like real teachers!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario