lunes, 10 de febrero de 2014

FACILITATOR

Hey dear bloggers!

I’m Amelia, one of the members of the group and I would like to introduce you the members of the Teachleaders. In our group we are seven people and our names are:

-Andrea Bermúdez
-Laura Clemente
-Noelia Clemente
-Verónica Costa
-Gloria García
-Nerea García
-And me, Amelia Avilés

This is our first week working in this subject and each one of us have had to adopt one role for this week but we will change these roles the following weeks; Andrea is the journalist, Laura is the analyst, Noelia is the translator, Verónica is the curator-farmer, and due to the fact that we are seven we have two starts who are Gloria and Nerea. As I think you suppose, this week I am the facilitator and I have to lead the team this week and conserve and guarantee the blog's quality, as well as answer the comments, correct the spelling… definitely, I have to keep the blog in a good way.

I hope you enjoy the work that we have done this week which will be post very soon, are you excited? ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario