miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2014

TRANSLATOR ROLE by Verónica Costa

Good morning! 

I'm Vero, and this week I've been the translator. This week has been difficult because I don't know with words define, because of the lesson about "the dark side of textbook". So thinking in the words, I've choosen thoses five words that I've most listenning in the performances. The meaning of those words are from Cambridges Dictionary and Wikipedia:

-Textbook: a book that contains detailed information about a subject for people who are studying that subject. 

-Infographicsare graphic visual representations of informationdata or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly.

-Tablets: tablet, or tablet PC, is a portable computer that uses a touchscreen as its primary input device.

-Imagination: the ability to think of new ideas.

-Goverment: the group of people who officially control a country.

Like I have said, I've choosen this five words because both have relation with the books, and their dark side. 
See you the next week as the star!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario