miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2014

STAR I ROLE by Amelia Avilés

Hello everyone!

I'm Amelia and this week I have been the start of the group with my mate Gloria García. It's been a long week since the presentation should have been last week on Monday but, fortunately, we had an amazing visit to class, Mercedes Ruiz (Londones), so Linda had to postpone the presentations until Thursday last week. We are nine groups in class so we couldn't finish and we continued this Monday. 

The presentation of this week consisted on explaining why do we have to hate textbooks "The dark side of textbooks". Linda exposed us different tools that we were allowed to use and at the end, my group and I chose to do three advertisments. It has been really fun being the star since I had to appear in all the videos, I had such a good time recording with my mates. But the best part of all was the day of the presentation of the advertisments due to the fact that it seemed that all the students liked and enjoyed the advertisments, it meant that we have had a good job this week.

To sum up I want to say that it has been a good experience being the star of the group and I hope to continue enjoying the rest of the work that is left of this part of the subject.

Regards, 
Amelia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario